A great everyday pack with excellent performance, fit, and functionality. The Approach Pack is ideal for day hikes or overnight adventures. The padded assistance handle and top-loading stash pockets are appreciated by humans, and lightweight construction and strategic padding keep canine sidekicks comfortable over the miles.
It's recommended that your dog carry no more than 25% of their body weight in their dog pack. If your dog is new to dog packs, start with a light load and work up to a heavier load as your dog gets accustomed to wearing the pack.
- Attached saddlebags feature an efficient, weight-forward design
- The Web Master™ Harness frame provides load stability and weight distribution
- Padded assistance handle makes it easy to help dogs up and over obstacles
- Trail-ready details: stash pockets and external gear loops
- Single-piece, anodized aluminum V-ring leash attachment provides a secure leash attachment point
- Low-light visibility with reflective trim
- Quick Start Video
|Dimensions||WEIGHT & CAPACITY XXS: 0.7 lb (0.32 kg) / 122 in³ (2 L) capacity XS: 0.8 lb (0.36 kg) / 305 in³ (5 L) capacity S:1.05 lb (0.48 kg) / 549 in³ (9 L) capacity M:1.15 lb (0.52 kg) / 732 in³ (12 L) capacity L/XL:1.3 lb (0.59 kg) / 976 in³ (16 L) capacity|
Be the first to ask a question.