Ruffwear manufactures and sells performance gear for dogs. The company produces a full line of dog-related gear designed to enhance the interaction between humans and dogs. Ruffwear gear includes dog packs, harnesses, apparel, dog boots, and dog life jackets.
The Ruffwear Highlands Sleeping Bag™ is a packable, durable sleeping bag for warmth, comfort and insulation on the trail. The zippered opening allows the bag to open wide, then zip closed to retain dogs’ body heat.
Lightweight synthetic insulation provides warmth and protection from hard, cold surfaces and compresses into an included stuff sack. Durable polyester fabric shell provides a comfortable sleeping surface and cleans with a shake.
- Compressible, lightweight sleeping bag for dogs
- Synthetic insulation insulates dog from cold air and hard ground
- Polyester fabric shell is water-resistant, quick-drying and durable
- Side zipper opens the bag wide for easy entry, zips closed to retain body heat
- Stuff sack included for storage and compressibility
- Four stake-out loops to secure bed to ground or to hang dry
- Machine washable
- Quick Start Video
|Dimensions||Flat: 35 in x 26 in; 1 in loft (89 x 66 x 2.5 cm) Stuffed: 12 in x 7 in (30 x 18 cm) Weight: 1 lb 10.8 oz (760 g)|
|Material||Polyester fabric shell which is water-resistant, quick-drying and durable. Synthetic insulation insulates dog from cold air and hard ground|
Be the first to ask a question.